Couldn't have been better. God has finally blessed me with this day and I am so happy to have myself back on the track. In brief if I say, I had been through an amazing, exciting and beautiful day.
It was little surprising to me actually. As no one was giving me surprises anymore, I decided to give myself one, and it was a big one!!!
2nd of June, the day has to be written in the calendar in RED and Bold, the day I finally overcame my last relationship and pulled it off the root entirely!!! It was my second date, and first with D. The name can not be taken for some or the other reason but, she sounds cool. So, we met at a mall, and had a 3 hours long conversation. OMG!! I can't believe how come I spoke so much. I mean, 3 HOURS?? Phew!! Amazing!! But my first date with her was so exciting and beautiful. Finally before we left, I captured ourselves in my camera and stored those precious moment in my lens. Never gonna forget today ever in my life!!!
Coming back to my OLD STORY, It was actually 16th of June both the people I loved and trusted, one proved me wrong, and one right. My best friend went against me for MARKS, and my ex went against me pretty expectedly. She insulted me in front of all my friends and all I could do was sit back silently and smile. Wrong, because I always trusted and supported my best friend, blindly, even after this incident, I did. But for how long man? Limit is the thing I always follow and maintain, and if the water crosses my head, I can kill anyone to survive. Sounds philosophical and filmy, but the truth can not be denied. Right, because I left my girlfriend. She proved how right I was by leaving her. Could I not have insulted her saying everything she had been doing with me? About her male friends and all her character? Could I not have said bullshit about her? I did not, because at one point of time, I loved her, like anything. I gave her everything I could, I loved her the most. But then again, she wanted more, more dedication, wanted me to be more faithful and more trustworthy. Damn I was, but she was more possessive than she should have been. At the end, I had to take the decision, I had to break up. Those few weeks went like hell to me and her, but I resisted myself, I wanted her to know, that I have not taken her for granted, she did.
I remember the day, 31st December it was. I was at a cyber cafe uploading images of my Kelara trip from Madurai. I saw something really not huge, I mean people take such pics on a daily basis, but I was talking about the water, remember? Yeah, it just crossed my head. I called her up, broke that damn relationship, felt extremely bad the next moment, like crying. It was like someone is tearing me apart, like I was being divided into two. It was New Year eve, I came back to hotel, switched off my cell phone so that she doesn't call me again, but before I do that I called two of my class mates to wish them a Happy New Year (I had very important reason behind doing it). Thats it.
It was so late at night, 1:30 I guess. I was wide awake, couldn't sleep. Just to fresh up my mind, I decided to go and have a look around from the terrace of our Hotel. My parents were in a different room, and as I came out of my room, I saw my mom. She asked, if I am going to the terrace too. We went there, and it was a half an hour mom and son moment that made me feel so nice. The crackers were making the sky look so beautiful and me and my mom were enjoying the scenario.
After that night, 6 months have passed, and I never wanted to hurt my Moon again and get into a relationship. But she hurt me once again and indirectly told me, 'If you don't love me, you have no need to respect me'.
FTW?? Smash your face in bullshit.. I am hell not gonna give you a damn. I am so happy today. WITHOUT both of you freaking Morons!
And I have enough LOVE left in me to give people.. I am not again gonna waste it on people like you!!!
It was little surprising to me actually. As no one was giving me surprises anymore, I decided to give myself one, and it was a big one!!!
2nd of June, the day has to be written in the calendar in RED and Bold, the day I finally overcame my last relationship and pulled it off the root entirely!!! It was my second date, and first with D. The name can not be taken for some or the other reason but, she sounds cool. So, we met at a mall, and had a 3 hours long conversation. OMG!! I can't believe how come I spoke so much. I mean, 3 HOURS?? Phew!! Amazing!! But my first date with her was so exciting and beautiful. Finally before we left, I captured ourselves in my camera and stored those precious moment in my lens. Never gonna forget today ever in my life!!!
Coming back to my OLD STORY, It was actually 16th of June both the people I loved and trusted, one proved me wrong, and one right. My best friend went against me for MARKS, and my ex went against me pretty expectedly. She insulted me in front of all my friends and all I could do was sit back silently and smile. Wrong, because I always trusted and supported my best friend, blindly, even after this incident, I did. But for how long man? Limit is the thing I always follow and maintain, and if the water crosses my head, I can kill anyone to survive. Sounds philosophical and filmy, but the truth can not be denied. Right, because I left my girlfriend. She proved how right I was by leaving her. Could I not have insulted her saying everything she had been doing with me? About her male friends and all her character? Could I not have said bullshit about her? I did not, because at one point of time, I loved her, like anything. I gave her everything I could, I loved her the most. But then again, she wanted more, more dedication, wanted me to be more faithful and more trustworthy. Damn I was, but she was more possessive than she should have been. At the end, I had to take the decision, I had to break up. Those few weeks went like hell to me and her, but I resisted myself, I wanted her to know, that I have not taken her for granted, she did.
I remember the day, 31st December it was. I was at a cyber cafe uploading images of my Kelara trip from Madurai. I saw something really not huge, I mean people take such pics on a daily basis, but I was talking about the water, remember? Yeah, it just crossed my head. I called her up, broke that damn relationship, felt extremely bad the next moment, like crying. It was like someone is tearing me apart, like I was being divided into two. It was New Year eve, I came back to hotel, switched off my cell phone so that she doesn't call me again, but before I do that I called two of my class mates to wish them a Happy New Year (I had very important reason behind doing it). Thats it.
It was so late at night, 1:30 I guess. I was wide awake, couldn't sleep. Just to fresh up my mind, I decided to go and have a look around from the terrace of our Hotel. My parents were in a different room, and as I came out of my room, I saw my mom. She asked, if I am going to the terrace too. We went there, and it was a half an hour mom and son moment that made me feel so nice. The crackers were making the sky look so beautiful and me and my mom were enjoying the scenario.
After that night, 6 months have passed, and I never wanted to hurt my Moon again and get into a relationship. But she hurt me once again and indirectly told me, 'If you don't love me, you have no need to respect me'.
FTW?? Smash your face in bullshit.. I am hell not gonna give you a damn. I am so happy today. WITHOUT both of you freaking Morons!
And I have enough LOVE left in me to give people.. I am not again gonna waste it on people like you!!!

No Response to "Re-visiting the Break up Story followed by a Date!!"
Post a Comment