There is a point in everything, you call it the extreme point. When the extreme point crosses its mark, things get dis-balanced, glasses break, windows blow up, tornado destroy everything and you take a new decision.
You listen to "I don't need your love", and it inspires you from top to bottom. You think again and again, recollect old incidents, arrange them in order, and think again. "Shall I do it?", "Is this a good idea?", "What will happen after that?", millions of questions run through your mind. You, unable to decide, go back to sleep. But fail, NO, the decision has to be taken now.
Every moment you spent with her flashes back in your mind. This time, tears didn't roll down, you feel strong.
You close your eyes, say, No more, its over, you stay happy, sad, or whichever you think is best for you. But I quit, its over between you and me. I decided to be friends, as long as I live, but you feel differently. So I had to take this decision, to be separate, from you, forever.
No more Best Friends, no more Partners, no more nothing. Only one last thing is left I promised you, your birthday gift.
Once I am done, I am over, be happy.
Your so called partner,
You listen to "I don't need your love", and it inspires you from top to bottom. You think again and again, recollect old incidents, arrange them in order, and think again. "Shall I do it?", "Is this a good idea?", "What will happen after that?", millions of questions run through your mind. You, unable to decide, go back to sleep. But fail, NO, the decision has to be taken now.
Every moment you spent with her flashes back in your mind. This time, tears didn't roll down, you feel strong.
You close your eyes, say, No more, its over, you stay happy, sad, or whichever you think is best for you. But I quit, its over between you and me. I decided to be friends, as long as I live, but you feel differently. So I had to take this decision, to be separate, from you, forever.
No more Best Friends, no more Partners, no more nothing. Only one last thing is left I promised you, your birthday gift.
Once I am done, I am over, be happy.
Your so called partner,

No Response to "The last thing, between You and I"
Post a Comment