Thursday, July 19, 2012

Stuck

0
When the day starts with a new excitement, a day you had been looking forward to for so long. A day you have been planning for a while to enjoy, and make the most out of it.
The day was finally here, and you went ahead. You spent 1000 bucks to make yourself appear good, and you succeed. You spend another 400 bucks in making that most out of thing. Which never happens to be true.

You realize how stupid you had been for all these days, you realize how dumb you had been. You were running behind some people who never bothers about you. And in the mean time you ignored the person who loves you truly. How dumb you are.

So lost, aimless, I have no clue what I am doing and what I should do. Life seems stuck somewhere.

No Response to "Stuck"

Post a Comment