Thursday, February 14, 2013

Compartment number C2

0
A blank vision on the window. We just crossed another station. My chest was paining. I don't know why, it was making me feel uneasy. She had the same vision; I don't know what she was thinking. In my head, there was a lot of stuff running around. There was a lie, a promise, some relatives and my work. I took a day off from all the above for my family. It was almost a month.

Life was so busy. I wanted to smile for a while, wanted to take some rest out of the world. There was no time. I got myself too busy in the work; I was unable to develop myself. Working with this company helped me in learning new things. I learnt that I am a nobody, and my creativity needs to be improved.

Anyways, Rihanna looked gorgeous in the GQ copy on my hand. Her statements quoted by GQ was enough for me to keep glued.

I looked away for a second. Stuck at the window. It was dark. The reflection of the inside of the train was only visible. She was sleeping. Rihanna's half naked body faded in front of her cute innocent face. She was so pretty. I wanted to touch; I wanted to tell her that I love her.

I had a lot to talk. But I could never start the conversation. I was feeling like we do not match, every second.
Two kids were playing their cards. Both had different natures. One was kind, and was winning. The other was selfish, and losing.

I almost reached. Mom called to inquire where I am. The journey and my money didn't really go in vain. I had a quality time. Wish I could make a better conversation.
Enough for the day. Signing off.

No Response to "Compartment number C2"

Post a Comment